As mentioned before, I haven’t spent a lot of time in studio lately. And I haven’t posted a lot. Am I slacking off? No, not really. A lot of what I’ve been working on is invisible for now.
When I look into the future, I have a number of commitments. They can be roughly broken into things that need to be done in the next month, and things that need to be done by two months from now. And when I have things that must be done, I work well with lists.
- Get dress hemmed for Son’s graduation dinner.
- Load and quilt project as a favor for someone; return it to them this week.
- Quilt and bind Ice Cream sample.
- Make top for Amish solids sample.
- Make top for black and red sample.
- Review lesson plans.
- Assemble lesson packet.
- Make back, quilt, bind African Star.
- Develop new projects/designs.
- Write, rewrite, rewrite, rewrite…
Guess I better get started…