Here is the list I started a few days ago. As mentioned then, I have a TON to do over the next two months. Lists help me control where I spend my time, so I often use them when I feel pressured on deadlines.
- Get dress hemmed for Son’s graduation dinner. Making appointment for alterations.
Load and quilt project as a favor for someone;return it to them this week. It is boxed and ready to mail. Quilt and bind Ice Cream sample.Changed quilt name to Sherbet.
- Make top for Amish solids sample.
- Make top for black and red sample.
- Review lesson plans.
- Assemble lesson packet.
- Make back, quilt, bind African Star. Purchased backing fabric.
- Develop new projects/designs.
- Write, rewrite, rewrite, rewrite… Have been rewriting…