I’m making two medallion tops for the class I’m teaching. The class has five sessions, and Thursday is the final one. My goal is to have both tops done. And there’s another medallion top I started last fall that’s been languishing in a project drawer for too long. I’ve made a little progress on it, too. If miracles happen, it might be done Thursday, too!
Here’s the first top finish.
I’ll finish it with a double-pink binding, to create the same narrow dark pink line as used a number of times.
Once it’s done, I’ll do a run-down of my process and analysis of how well it worked. For right now I’ll just say, it’s busy but I like it!